Birth ($800 paid in two payments)
- Email and phone communication
- Two prenatal appointments that cover labor basics, identify your birth preferences, a collaborative effort in the creation of a birth plan, comfort measures, identification of fears and concerns, tools to work through said fears.
- Up to 24 hours of labor and birth support and back up if it goes beyond that
- A written summary of your child/children’s birth
- Basic pictures of labor and pictures of the new family after
- Wide knowledge of local hospital procedures in relation to delivery of twins
- One 2-3 hour postpartum visit that includes a meal
**I strongly support every woman’s right to have access to a doula. If money is a concern I am open to negotiating payment plans and trading services.
It is never part of the plan to have to face death at a time when you should be celebrating life. For more detailed loss support information please continue reading: here.
- Breastfeeding support and local resources
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping and light errands
- Baby care and tips
- Pet care (feeding and walking)
Extras and Add Ons
- Placenta encapsulation: Raw method or basic heated method- $150 for clients and $200 for non clients (coming soon)
- Placenta prints (natural and colored)
- Preparation of raw placenta
- Umbilical cord keepsake
- Belly casts